Sign in to follow this  

Black Mountain

Anybody ridden at Black Mountain near Harlan, KY? A few of us are thinking about a 2 or 3 day ride there and are looking for some reviews, tips, etc.

I have ridden my streetbike there - highest point in KY. Didn't know they had an offroad riding area.......bet it would be goooood though.:applause:

Hmmm.....looks like it is a quad and 4x4 playground, but I am sure you could find some great bike trails. I may have to check this place out.

Three of us are heading down there in two weeks. I have not been there but Indy from the WR Forum recommended the place and he has been everywhere. When are you planning on goind?

Three of us are heading down there in two weeks. I have not been there but Indy from the WR Forum recommended the place and he has been everywhere. When are you planning on goind?

We're leaving early Wed. morning and plan to spend two days riding just to check the place out.

Post on here and let me know what you think and if you remember any trails that are a must to ride, let me know those as well.

Post on here and let me know what you think and if you remember any trails that are a must to ride, let me know those as well.

OK, will do.

I too thought it looked to much like ATV land from the website... let me know how it goes...

Check my post under "Best place in KY for a three day ride" about Black Mountain.