fantastic news for riders around Wilmington OH.

The good news is: I will be blessing you and the trails with my presence again this year.? As some of you know I blew out my knee late last year @ hatfield Mcoy. Since then I've been taking it easy and slowly been healing. I was going to sell the bike and get a four wheeler but I think I've gonna stay with two wheels and just take it easy. I will definately

have to wrap it and wear a brace. Problem is the brace I have: BREG FUSION XT seems like a great brace but I don't think it's going to fit under my boot. :applause: any suggestions?

So anyway, all you guys that live in the area of Lebanon, waynesville, harveysburg, etc. Lets get together. Shake hands and drink a few beers. I live a couple miles off of I71 and just off of st hwy 73 my wife and kid are gone for two weeks so I need something to do.

Well, I'm in West Chester, probably 20 minutes away, off I-75.

As for knee braces, what you need is Asterisk. Been wearing these for years, wouldn't ride without them. They're designed to fit under riding pants.

Let me know if you want one or two, as I can get you a deal.

i have my bike disgustingly clean too with new plastics etc I need to get it dirty quick, it's making me ill.

As far as my boot /brace situation, i need to get my boots out and try to get it all on and see what happens. If it doesn't fit I should be able to sell the Breg for enough to buy an asterisk but I'd like to be able to try one on before I spend the money.

i have my bike disgustingly clean too with new plastics etc I need to get it dirty quick, it's making me ill.

As far as my boot /brace situation, i need to get my boots out and try to get it all on and see what happens. If it doesn't fit I should be able to sell the Breg for enough to buy an asterisk but I'd like to be able to try one on before I spend the money.

Get your wife/girlfriend (or both) to measure your knee (no pants) at its widest part, while standing using a cloth tape. That will tell you the size for Asterisk. Needs to be reasonably exact, not a kinda measurement.

Depending on your size, I may have something that fits.

Harveysburg checking in! I'm as eager as anyone to go riding. Went to my buddies farm to ride yesterday. Just getting a feel for the changes I have made. I agree that we all need to get together. Pound a few beers, and get to know one another. If we all pooled our resources, we could probably come up with a lot of local riding spots. I have a couple nearby. Nothing very challenging though. There is a great spot in West Chester, but I'm not sure about the disposition of the land. It was for sale, but not sure if it ever sold. I will check into it though. I'm sure others have similiar spots. I'm at the point that I would ride anything, just to be riding! We must be close, I'm just a couple miles from 71, on 73 also. I will probably take my son out to my buddies farm Sunday. It's supposed to be 55 degrees. He wants to ride somewhere, anywhere. If anyone else has a place to ride, I'd be up for trying out something new. We could give Haspin a try, but apparently it's still slop there. Just let me know. I would love to meet all us local riders. Whether for riding, or just to socialize.

Dude your just minutes from my place. Have you ever tried the loop @ new vienna? There are a couple tracks there and he has a small loop trail that is better than letting it sit on the stand all the time. new vienna is close. Probably a half hour at the most, i need to do the easy stuff for now anyway til my knee is fully healed. 937 212 5344 thats my cell, my wife and 3 yr old left this morning and are gone all week i have beer and an unopened bottle of crown. bring your bike, theres a golf course right down the street from me. (majestic springs) lol just kiddin but what i would give to tear it up.

I haven't rode New Vienna yet, even though I grew up down the road. I'm still recovering from a shattered collarbone, so I'm taking it easy on the bike too. I was curious about New Vienna. I might drive over there to check it out this weekend. Just to take a look. I'll probably ride over there in the morning. I'm going to take my son riding around 12-1:00pm, at my buddies farm. He has been begging me to ride somewhere. It's mainly just fields, but at least he'll be riding. I thought about taking him down to Waynesville to ride along the river, but it would probably be a mud-fest there. I am curious to see what all the flooding did to the trails there though.........:applause:

If that falls thru, or your son gets done early and still want to go check out new vienna give me a call, maybe he can ride over there. i'll ride down there with ya. Cowardly lion (kyle) might be bringing his trailor over here to store so maybe he'll want to go too. i've been down there before Not riding but to check it out, didn't walk the loop though. I've never even done a double jump before so i suck on a track but hey, i suck in the woods too so thats cool consistence is the key:lol: if you go to new vienna today give me a call 937 212 5344

Hey, I went by New Vienna this morning to check it out. Got there around 9:30. There was a sign on the door, with a number to call if you wanted to ride. I called when I got home, but didn't get an answer. It also said the place is for sale??? I walked around a little, to see what I could. Looks pretty cool. A little bigger than I thought it would be. Have you rode there recently? I am up for a ride there, whenever. I would also like to check out Happy Hollow sometime. I've heard it is fun.

We ended up at my buddie's farm, later. It was............flat. We ended up building a ramp, and marking off a figure-8 around it. He(my son) was getting about 5 feet high, and about 15-20 feet in length. I'm sure it felt a lot bigger to him though. Then I worked on his turns for about half an hour. It was just nice to be on the bike for awhile. Also , it was a chance to see how the new gearing worked. I was worried about how it would accelerate with the taller gearing. No problem! I can feel the difference in the top end, for sure. Much faster. Plus, I was still able to do a roll-on wheelie in the middle of 4th gear. Can't wait to try it on some real trails.......................

I live just outside of Waynesville and ride New Vienna a lot, for the track there not the trails though. When it dries out give me a holler and maybe some of us can meet up there.

I used to ride along the river in Orgonia all the time, had to buddy's houses to park at on both sides of the river.:applause:

If you like hill then you'll like Happy Hollow, it is basically nothing but a few big hills. I like going there a couple times a year, it just gets old real quick because it isn't to big.

I didn't know how big it was. I just heard from a guy down the street about it. I like a good hill climb, or two. But I prefer an area large enough that it doesn't get repetitive. It's a pretty good drive to Hillsboro. A little farther, and I could be at Haspin. I'll ride down there(HH) with my neighbor, to check it out once. I guess he knows the owners, and says we will be able to have the place to ourselves (after they close). I am strictly a trail rider, but would have fun playing around on a track also. The jumps kinda' intimidate me, but I feel pretty comfortable every where else. I'll try to make it out to watch the race this weekend. Get a better look at everything.