Sign in to follow this  

cheap aftermarket parts

does anyone know what i can put on my 06 crf250R to give it more horse power, i dont have the money to buy any exhasut unless i find one on ebay for 100-200 dollars. besides exhaust what can i put on it?:applause:

It's already running a 13.5 piston.right?But if you go with a CP race piston it will help.Hp don't come cheap when a bike is already set up pretty good off the shelf.Porting and a cam is your next choice,to stay in the stock class.Open or modified you can go big bore.But porting and a cam With vortex ignition is the best way to go,bike never stops pulling as where a BB goes flat up top.

Skid plate, radiator braces, asv levers, sprockets, chain, anodized stuff, exc. :applause:

Sorry man, I didnt see the more horse power part. My bad...:lol:

Id send the carb to tokyomods for eithier 180 or 210(i cant remember). Thats right at your budget limit. They will make your throttle response great and helps with a little power to.

I would put a good set of aftermarket stainless valves and titanuwm springs/keepers as well as a good airfilter in to help when i did mine I put in a 13.5:1 piston stage II hotcam kibblewhite valves/springs and pro circuit heavy duty clutch springs which I would highly recomend

I would put a good set of aftermarket stainless valves and titanuwm springs/keepers as well as a good airfilter in to help when i did mine I put in a 13.5:1 piston stage II hotcam kibblewhite valves/springs and pro circuit heavy duty clutch springs which I would highly recomend

I remember someone telling me to stay away from kibblewhite. :applause:

so far i have not had a problem at all with them I put them in first and could tell that it made a difference so In my opinion they will work just fine