Sign in to follow this  

Chadwick 3/24-25th.

Just checking to see if anyone is interested in going to Chadwick the 24th-25th. I haven't been there in 8 years or so and probably can't find the good areas. If anyone is interested in showing a couple of guys from Des Moines around, let me know.

I think that is state volleyball(AAU) for my youngest daughter, so I won't be able to go. I will hopefully meet up with one of these weekend trips.

10 forcast is calling for highs in the 60's, lows mid 30's. I'm sure it will change by then. If the weather takes a turn for the worse, we'll find somewhere else to go. Anywhere is better than Iowa.

last week of april about six or seven of us go. If you can go then we can show ya.:applause:

Just checking to see if anyone is interested in going to Chadwick the 24th-25th. I haven't been there in 8 years or so and probably can't find the good areas. If anyone is interested in showing a couple of guys from Des Moines around, let me know.

ktm talk is having a ride on april fools weekend.

I was going to try to do the KTM talk ride, but it didn't work into my schedule, but who knows that could change too.

I might be down there for one day the weekend after that, and then hopefully be down there again in mid to late april.

A few friends and I ride there on Sundays. If you come give me a shout and maybe we can go riding.

Not so sure I'd ride in the same park as 94formy!!

His bike dosen't like to stay on its wheels.:applause::lol:

If your plans change.... I will be there 3/30 thru 4/8. I would be glad to take you on a tour.

If your plans change.... I will be there 3/30 thru 4/8. I would be glad to take you on a tour.

I'll be down there then too. I would like to take the tour. I have to put tubes on my shopping list...

P.M. a number and I'll call you.