130/70-17?

Iv'e tryed the 130 in road / trail format but not pure road at the moment Im running a 120 only because the shop did'nt have a 130 in stock, I get slightly longer life out of the 130 and its good on the beach cause its a bit more balloony, but I prefer the 120 every where else as it feels slightly more nimble, there's always a compromise, I guess you have to try and forcast what type of ridding you are most likely to be doing in the next 4 or 5 months, after trying the different size's you will find what works better in different areas, everyone has a different opinion about what works for them, so you've just got to try these things for your self to see what works for you :applause:?

It's the aspect ratio that's in question for me. I've ridden 130/80's as well as the stock 120/90 which I'm currently running. I'm going to a 100% street tire this next go around and have the option of 130/70 or 130/90 in the particular tire I'm considering.

the 130/70-17 road tyre is a lower profile tyre than the 130/90-17 and will give better positive feed back in corners ( less wollowing ) it should last a fair bit longer than the road/trail depending on the compound, any way Iv'e got to go and drive south about 900 kilometers so catch up later.