Sign in to follow this  

Some pain free "oops" shots (56k = sorry)

Here are some light crash shots that I happened to capture last weekend during an Indoor race event

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=6317&g2_serialNumber=2

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=6318

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=6323&g2_serialNumber=2

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=6366

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=6371&g2_serialNumber=2

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=6982

oops sorry,

I had planned on mentioning that and to put up photo captions, but I guess I didn't save them correctly!

The event was in Fergus Falls Minnesota, and the series final for the Motokazie.com indoor motocross championship.

hahahaaha when I first looked at the pics, I wasn't even paying attention---a couple pics down I saw the bike just floating away lol.

Why is the kids head in the second picture so big? The one who is about to crash I mean.

Why is the kids head in the second picture so big? The one who is about to crash I mean.

NM. Its three helmets blending in as one. That is what it looks like to me. :applause:

how far away is fergus falls from the ND MN border?

sarge1991 - I see your from ND. I live in Bismarck...How about you. I have some freinds that I think went to that race. Was it on the 3rd???? If it was that was the one.

Thanks for the comments.

I am not sure how far it is from ND, I would try google maps, or Mapquest for an idea.

The track was really nice. The dirt wasn't too loamy, or hard, just right as far as I am concerned. The track was located inside of Red Horse Ranch, and the facility was absolutely great for an indoor race.