Sign in to follow this  

02 crf450r Graphics?

Where's a place to find a good selection of graphics for an 02? The plastics and graphics are the same for 02-04, correct? Thanks

DirtyDrew,

Any place is good as any. One industries, Factory Effex, N-Style...the list goes on and on. 02 and 04 are the same, but like me with an 04, graphics are limited. Some of the newer styles are only made for the 05-07. Sucks!!!! You can also have a company custom make you graphics in whatever design you want.

I know the companies who make them. I was actually trying to find a website that carries a decent selection.

If you are just looking for shroud graphics the the CR's have the same radiator shrouds up to 06 im not too sure on the 07's tho.

In my opinion, FLU has the best deal. Full graphics kit + seat cover for $99. That's a hot deal.

Where's a place to find a good selection of graphics for an 02? The plastics and graphics are the same for 02-04, correct? Thanks

graphics are the same, plastics will interchange cept for front number plate and fork protectors :applause:

This site has some pretty cool graphics. And they make them for most years of our bikes. :applause:http://www.xgxracing.com/

Sorry, but thumbs down. Looks good on the site, but I didn't find the fit or the quality as good as the name brands.

eBay! Sometime you have to wait for what you're looking for, but you can't beat the prices.