photoshop HONDA!!

about the photoshop part people can post pics of them riding cr125's but the photoshop part is in the wrong place:P kinda took it alittle far sorry

Don’t apologize, the dudes inarticulate post is worthless…I have no clue what he is trying to say/ ask in this thread. You weren’t out of like at all. :applause:

you guys are being a bunch of jerks because this poor guy is just trying to ask a simple question and all of you squids just put him down

the point is is that it was the wrong place to ask for help with PS. Also there is enough action picture threads with pictures of various 125s in action. There is no need to post another specifically about A CR125. Also he could have gone to the honda specific forums.

useless thread

I'd like to know why this is a totaly useless thread.

His question might have been abrupt, but put 2 plus 2 together the thread is named "photoshop HONDA!!" and he said it would be awesome to see CR125s in action.

The thread is not called "photoshop help" so do not treat it as such.

CR85 supermini,it sounds like he has totaly wasted your time, but yet you still wasted it yourself just to knock him

I don't understand it :applause:

Also, I do know that you appologised, and that was the right thing to do:thumbsup:

C'mon lets see the 125's