Sign in to follow this  

Gettin close!!!!

Well its getting realy close to riding time. I cant wait. Sunday I am putting the lights back on the sumo and getting the Yami all prepped up and shiny. So wheres the first real ride gonna be?

Well its getting realy close to riding time. I cant wait. Sunday I am putting the lights back on the sumo and getting the Yami all prepped up and shiny. So wheres the first real ride gonna be?

Maybe Motoland next weekend for me....

BR open weekend of 4/1...

What's up there stranger. Thought maybe you were hibernating or something. We'll have to pound out some laps soon for sure. 'Always nice to ride with some one who's faster. Now if I can just keep you in sight a bit longer :applause:

probbably will be able to the last time I rode was in florida around christmas I am gonna be ral out of shape. Time to stop partying and start working out.

probbably will be able to the last time I rode was in florida around christmas I am gonna be ral out of shape. Time to stop partying and start working out.

You know, MAtt, your ears must of been ringing. Ron & I were talking on the way back for St Loius saying "wonder where the hell Husky's been" You got everything back together and ready to rock???

Yeah the yami got back together the night before we left fo florida it runs great. Wow I forgot how hard 450s pull. bout time to ride i am itching. You guys goin to indy?