yz250f graphics?

i got the one ind. technoflex kit it has a really clean look and it is really to put on but make sure your plastics r warm and scrub them with soap and water then u a cleaner but nothing that will grease it up. Also i start at the top of the shroud and put it on little by little and make sure there r no bubble

i got the one ind. technoflex kit it has a really clean look and it is really to put on but make sure your plastics r warm and scrub them with soap and water then u a cleaner but nothing that will grease it up. Also i start at the top of the shroud and put it on little by little and make sure there r no bubble

I have found this process to be the easiest and most effective to apply graphics:

1. Take off the plastics and scrub them clean. Acetone works great to get the dirt out of scratches. If you have and deep scrates, sand them down to get them somewhat closer to the face. If you use acetone, be sure to wash with soap and water after. Clean the front and back side.

2. after the plastic is throughly dry, set your electric oven to the lowest possible setting, and turn the knob to bake. Set the tray furthest away from the heating element, but allow enough room for the plastic. Close the door.

3. Take the graphic, and lay it on top of the plastic. Leave the backing in place.

4. Turn of the oven. The element should not be red. The oven should be hot, but you should still be able to grab the rack.

5. Place the graphic and plastic in the oven together on the rack. Close the door if you can.

6. Go get a hair dryer, credit card or applicator squeege, some windex, a towel, and some patience.

7. Take out the graphic and plastic, and immediatly spray down the plastic. Peel the backing, and spray down the adhesive. Set the graphic in place. Spray the top to prevent and scratches. FROM THIS POINT ON YOU MUST WORK QUICKLY.

8. Take your credit card and squeegee the windex out from the middle of the plastic outward towards the edges. Spread out and creases if there are any.

9. Continue working out to the edges. They start flattening out the creases, dividing them if they are too large. If they do not stay down, apply heat while flattening them.

10. Wipe down your clean area, and the plastic, only from the middle out (not from the edges in).

11. Let sit out for about an hour. I find it easier to set it in the warm oven for about 10 mins.

12. Check for any more creases, rewash, and reapply.

Setting in the oven with the graphic over the plastic, allows the graphic to stretch over the plastic. The windex allows placement and no bubbles. The heat from the oven also aids in creases. The hairdryer aids in creases.

This is the only way I could get the numberplate graphic on. I have tried nearly every method, and this is the one that was by far the easiest, and the only way...

Bake your platic in an oven?!?!? I never would have tried that, but hey if it works!

Niot really baking, but just warming.

You just want to get it warm enough to allow the decal to stretch over the plastic, but not melt the plastic/decal...