Sign in to follow this  

blinkers ??

Ok I have a 06 drz400s went offroading in the mud. fell a few times but had a blast.... Today I noticed the left blinker doesnt flash, and the right only flashes sometimes... Im thinking its the switch or the relay ... Anyone have a simular situation ????? Thanks guys

:applause:

I suggest unplugging and plugging back in all the connections first. Because one side flashes sometimes, I would think the relay is ok. I would also unplug and plug back in the bar switch for the blinkers.

It is possible a filament broke but I doubt it.

You said you fell in the mud? I would remove the blinker covers and check for mud/water inside the blinker. I has been said if the load on the flasher is to light it might not flash. If mud/water got into a blinker causing a short the bulb may still light but the blinker might not flash. Otherwise you may have an intermittently bad flasher.

yeah both front and rear left side doest blink.. The right side blinks but not all the time.... I was thinking maybe the switch is bad from a crash, the filemennts may not be touching when switched on (in the switch)