Sign in to follow this  

Ca. Need's Your Help

This taken from RV.Net TH forum, and is also on CRF's Only

PermanentMarker

Ceres, ca

View Profile

Posted: 03/08/07 09:40am Link | Quote | Print | Notify Moderator

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please read this... Please act on this... It will only take you a few short minutes ! and please let us know you have helped !

The OHV commission, the group that controls our green and red sticker money, recently had a member quit. This group consists of seven appointed people all appointed by the California Governor. The OHV scales are still tipped toward Anti-OHV people. I think all have read and witnessed the downright craziness of what has come of our green sticker program.

We NEED a Pro-OHV person on this commission or our green/red sticker money will continue to go toward non-OHV agendas.

CORVA President and former member of the commission, Ed Waldheim is willing to go back on the commission. We need to let Governor Schwarzenegger know “WE WANT ED WALDHEIM BACK.”

We Need Ed Waldhiem Back on the Commission that controls OUR Green sticker money period, Ed is a leader, the OHMVR needs the leadership and direction it has been lacking to get back on track.

Please write, fax, Email, Phone the Governors office As Soon As Possible!

The following link has all the contact info for the Governor's office…

http://www.govmail.ca.gov/

This is the simple message I sent.

Quote:

Dear Mr. Governor:

Please put Ed Waldheim on the OHMVR commission position, He is a well qualified fair minded conservationist who will help bring balance to the commission.

For too long there has been a negative bias on this commission. I cannot believe you would want anything but a commission that supports fair use of the Green and Red Stickers fees that we pay to manage our riding experience.

Please be fair. Please get involved in this.

Thank you.

repost. already did it. should make a sticky..... Hows the RR job going?

:applause: I must have missed it Sorry.

Hopefully other who missed it will help out.

The RR is going alright i guess, I am stuck in Barstow for now and will probably bring my bike out in about a week.

:applause: I must have missed it Sorry.

Hopefully other who missed it will help out.

The RR is going alright i guess, I am stuck in Barstow for now and will probably bring my bike out in about a week.

your working out of barstow?

Thanks for the Help California:thumbsdn: What did we get 15 people when Super Dude Posted it in the land use forum.

Thanks for the Help California:thumbsdn: What did we get 15 people when Super Dude Posted it in the land use forum.

I just did my part. I think you will get a much better responce on the calif forum. Kinda of reaching more of a target audience.