Girlfriends at Tracks

Who all brings there girlfriends to the mx track? Im just wondering cause im not sure what my girl is going to think about it when i do bring her.

Either she will most likeky get hit on or she will say..."Oooooh Look at all these hot guys" In her head of course. And dont even say we dont doo the same. lol:p

• Like 1

Either she will most likeky get hit on or she will say..."Oooooh Look at all these hot guys" In her head of course. And dont even say we dont doo the same. lol:p
True That! Ya at the track i ride at alot a hard left turn goes up to the stands and sometimes some honeys will be up there so i will try and look good and all.

True That! Ya at the track i ride at alot a hard left turn goes up to the stands and sometimes some honeys will be up there so i will try and look good and all.

See. Hahahaha. Keep an eye on her. Thats all.:applause:

Quite a lot of guys bring their girlfriends to the track. In many instances they pack down the rut in the starting gate for them and just help out in any way they can.
Ya i could have her put my bike on the stand clean it up and all that haha jk.

My girlfriend isn't much of a motor sports person, but I'm going to take her to the 2007 Canadian National at Walton this year, maybe she'll like it, maybe not. I hope so.

oh oh, best keep your eyes peeled for #379 on a kaw, she may feel sympathy for my poor riding ability and feel the need to boost my confidence

just kidding....

ill whisk her away with my raw speed and dashing good looks

haha not

see yea at the race