conventional odo cable and trip

From what I have been able to figure out, you need the WR wheel hub, odo drive (which takes the place of your RH spacer), the odo, odo cable, WR RH fork guard bacause it guides the odo cable, and the WR top triple clamp to mount the odo onto, and the WR headlight/front plate assy because the odo sticks out too far to use the YZ front # plate.

I had the same idea and rounded up the odo/cable/top clamp and then figured the rest of this out.

BTW - the WR (04 at least) top triple clamp sets the handlbars about 1/4" higher than the YZ* top clamp.

***YZ references based on my 2000 YZ250***

EDIT - oh yeah, you may need the WR front brake line too, to be long enough to clear the odo and headlight assy.

My 01 came already fitted with the speedo/cable etc. I have taken it off but I'm sure you can use the YZ hub, you just have to cut 2 small grooves in the hub to fit the speedo drive into it. Not sure that you would have to change the axle though as this and the speedo drive must match to place the axle in properly.

An electronic one is much neater and lighter.

bought the base model trailtech and it died within a couple hours of riding. they replaced it for free and the same thing happened:excuseme:

apparently the more expensive ones are a bit more durable though