Sign in to follow this  

Please show your CRF450r... Just bought mine

I just sold my XR650L yesterday and bought a minty fresh, properly maintained 2006 CRF450r for the exact price I got for my old bike. I got my bike for $4,000 and an Xbox360 and 4 games ! A great deal for a very clean and Sweet 2006. The bike i sold was a 2003... so I upgraded for free basically.

The original owner also had a brand new full exhaust system (FLOW HVO) that I immediatly slapped on the new sled. I cant wait to ride this weekend...

I would love to see pics of you guys bikes...so please post them.

My names Jim, hope to meet some good dudes in this forum and learn alot about my new ride.

link to my bikes pics:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/garage.php?do=viewvehicle&vid=9068

:applause:

use the search and look up "lets see your bikes" or something similar. You'll find thousands..... sweet bike though. It looks to me like you got a pretty good deal both ways and a sweet bike! If you haven't been on many 450's your in for a pleasant surprise!! :applause:

I could have searched (been a TT member 2+ years) :applause: But wanted to introduce myself to this forum anyway...since I am an immigrant from the XR650 forum.... they cant catch me now!

ha ha ha

Nice bike Jim. Awesome trade from your pig to the fresh looking CRF450. Hope to catch up with you by the border sometime.:applause:

jleonard... your bike looks sweet :applause: We almost look related man, know whats funny...the guy I bought my bike from designs the graphics for top motocross companies and bike manufacturers and he designed the Kevin Windham SOBE/No Fear graphics that we both sport on our bikes.

He seems to have some great hook-ups and that kinda helped me score my bike so cheap as well. He actually had a RMZ450 2005 for sale, but I convinced him to sell his 2006 Honda and keep the Suzi..

the stars were in alingment or something...cause I got too damn lucky getting the bike SOOOOOooooooooo cheap!