Sign in to follow this  

Stairway To Glory DVD!!!

who is stephan everts?

LOL.... what a small world we live in here in the USA.

To say hes the Ricky Carmichael of anything isnt fair. Hes Stefan Everts, and I think he may be better than Ricky. Go ahead and call me crazy, stupid, whatever. I think its a shame he doenst get any credit here in America, he smoked Bubba at MXDN.

Bubbles wasn't hagging it out like he usually does so he could get the TEAM USA win. It was the first time I've seen him show some maturity while riding. RC has spanked Everts and Bubbles could do the same.

To say hes the Ricky Carmichael of anything isnt fair. Hes Stefan Everts, and I think he may be better than Ricky. Go ahead and call me crazy, stupid, whatever. I think its a shame he doenst get any credit here in America, he smoked Bubba at MXDN.

How about the Michael Jordan of Motocross in Europe? Doesn't get much better than that.

Yep you guys need to get out more. 10 x World Champ!!

Your right, 10 x......maybe if stefan everts would have gotten out more, us american blokes would know more about him. I would have loved to see him battle with RC in the AMA series....if he could keep up!:applause:

yeah, i didnt see stefans team walk away with the win at mxdn

I was there ,in the UK ,and i did see team US win the mxdn trophy.

I also saw Stefan Everts beat Bubba in both MX1 races....

Would have loved to see the long awaited RC vs. Everts battle though.

im not so sure RC would have been able to win over Everts on that day.

their dirtcycle uniforms look really cool over in Europe I wish there fashions would come over here so we could have more options on how to dress while riding...i think i would look uber good in everts yellow suit and booties