Sign in to follow this  

Ryan Vill. Fans

That boy is about the only one in the near future who'll give Bubba a run for his money.

i actually think, that once Ryan moves up...he will be after reed and bubba.....i think he has a chance especially the pace that he is going....he turned pro like 1 or 2 years ago ...and already has a Supercross/Motocross Championship.....

i actually think, that once Ryan moves up...he will be after reed and bubba.....i think he has a chance especially the pace that he is going....he turned pro like 1 or 2 years ago ...and already has a Supercross/Motocross Championship.....

No doubt he will give those 2 a major run for their money... I can't wait:thumbsup:

Definately the next generation of talent. RC took over McGrath, Stewart is taking over for RC, and Villopoto's going to take over Stewart, no doubt.

Wish I could ride 1/10th as good as RV on a real bad day! I like to watch him, seems he has a style all his own.

A lot of people get Starwest and and Perris Raceway mixed up and that wasn't Starwest. Maybe it is the rocks in the background. Starwest is right next to Lake Perris while Perris Raceway is further South.

A lot of people get Starwest and and Perris Raceway mixed up and that wasn't Starwest. Maybe it is the rocks in the background. Starwest is right next to Lake Perris while Perris Raceway is further South.

+1 :applause:

ys i use to hang out with him all the time when we were little. at opmc the track in Port Angeles Washington. great track to ride if your in the area