Sign in to follow this  

Question on my New gear

Just bought my buddies old gear.

- Arai Narita pro helmet

- Tech 10s Size 11

- 1 set of Thor gear (pants, jersey, gloves)

- 1 set of fox gear (pants, jersey, gloves)

- 2 sets of spy goggles with 20 packs of tare offs

- mx socks

- Knee pads and elbow guards

- fox kidney belt

- ankle brace

- gear bag

And a few other things.

All for $300 bucks. :applause:

Shoot i would have paid 300 for just the helmet :lol:

I used to race but was hurt and stopped for awile. Just now starting to get back into it again.

Now for the questions

1. I used to wear tech 8s but im not too fond of the looks of the tech 10s. Should i sell them and get some tech 8s? or are they a superior boot?

Offtopic question

2. I think im going to do a few hair scramble races and also the CMC Golden State series.

Whats the funnest Northern california Mx series to race for 125 Nov/Inter?

You got an awesome deal!!! I think the Tech 10's are supposed to A-Star's most advanced boot, but a lot of riders don't like the soles on them. That's why they still have the Tech 8's with the older style sole. I think it's really personal preference.

You got an awesome deal!!! I think the Tech 10's are supposed to A-Star's most advanced boot, but a lot of riders don't like the soles on them. That's why they still have the Tech 8's with the older style sole. I think it's really personal preference.

Im going to give them a try this saturday, but bring my old techs just incase they are uncomfortable.

Oh and i forgot to mention that i wear a size 12 boot so with an 11 things will probaly be a bit cramped.