Sign in to follow this  

Villas, New Jersey??

My grandfather passed away, and left our family his house in the Villas, New Jersey, right off of Bayshore road. We've been occasionally working on fixing the house up, and while working, I can hear 2 stroke bikes riding in the distance, in the Woods nearby.

From what I remember as a kid, there was a Police Target range in the woods, and I vaguely remember the woods leading out to the Cape May County Airport.

Does anybody know anything about the riding around there?? maybe there's a club or something.....I haven't had time to go and check it out, due to the work we're doing.

Any help appeciated.

If you do find out it's a good riding area please don't post too much info about it. Certain people search these forums so they can find riding areas and have them shut down.

But if you find out it is a good spot, feel free to PM me about it. I wouldn't mind checking it out.:applause:

maps.google.com and type in the address to the home.. search the satelite you can find a lot of riding areas this way.

maps.google.com and type in the address to the home.. search the satelite you can find a lot of riding areas this way.

YOU TOOK MY IDEA, haha, but yes this works very well

Some are about 10 years old. I wish they would update them. :applause:

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking...that some of them are quite dated. I know the Sat. images from my neighborhood look like they are more than 10 years old, based on existing strutures, and the changes since then.