Sign in to follow this  

who is going to Seattle supercross this year???

I am

I got my money on Bubba for the SX class and Ryan V. for the Lites

I am sick of the drunken idiots so unless I can get a press pass, I'll sit it out like I have the last five or so.

Greg

J-law?? nahhh. ryan is to fast for him. hes the next charmiceal.

im going with my dad, tyler, his dad and some of his family or sumthing. already got the tickets. sorry

ya there are a lot of drunk people who get way too into it. i went to a fmx show at the tacoma dome and there was a guy next to me and my friend in the front row who was bowing to them:worthy: and yelling but i think there was something wrong with him:bonk:

where I sit there usually isnt a lot of people because its on the top level, but there 2 rows out of the rain, and like a perfect place to see everything on the track. I havent had any probs with drunk people.

No SX for me. I'll save my $$ for hangtown and shougal. Lamson riding a CR125!!!

So is this not the place for my 6 year old son???

if you get a seat down in the front then a 6 year old might be kinda out of place, but where i sit there are usually little kids there and are just fine. Its not as bad as liek a football game.

I took my 2 and 4 year old girls last year. I was less than mid way up the upper level on the west side and I could see drunks but none were near me. We sat bundled up in blankets and had a great time. It was chilly though.

Couple of us Idaho boyz will be going, gonna take in a Mariners game the Friday before also.:applause:

I haven't had any problems with drunk idiots the past 2 years that I've gone. If I had a 6 year old kid, I would have no problem taking him to the race.

I took my 11 yr old daughter, and while there were a few drunken idiots, nothing worse than what you'd see at a family party-everyone was pretty well behaved, maybe a few jerks that wouldn't sit down, but other than that, it was all good.

Bring ear plugs-that many thumpers in one space is hard on kids ears-I had to run to the souviner stand and buy a pair for the kid at the rape of $5-she has really sensitive ears.

I myself won't be returning-anyone who plans on putting on a SX show in the Northwet this time of year should have the brains to have a roof on the venue-turnout would be much better, and who wants to watch a slip'n'slide-I want to see speed, air and witness the big boys ride whoops at superhuman speed, not witness a bulldozer smash them flat, or watch a pro go mud bogging.

Idiots and their open air stadiums in northen climates :lol:

Yeah, Yeah, racing is done in all climates and conditions, but this isn't racing, it's a show when you get down to it-don't believe me, watch the LV NV finals-that's a circus.:applause:

3 of us took our 6 year olds last year. They were more interested in the candy and talking to each other instead of the race.

ill be there. Ill be happy as long as it doesn't rain like the last two years :applause:

yea it sucked the worst last year becuase it rained a lot and it was really cold.