2020 Beta Motorcycles Announced Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

ride in boiling springs,nc on saturday 10th or monday 12th?

is anyone interested in going to boiling springs,nc and getting in a 2-3 hr ride on sat or monday? monday i got all day but saturday i only got from 11am-2pm. if anyone wants to meet up let me know. i need to get some more saddle time in before the race at rockhouse next weekend. :applause:

Same question here. I'm an old guy with a XR250 in Monkey Juntion and I'm looking for something besides big-jump MX tracks to ride on. I'm tied up this Saturday though - bummer.

Same questions as others? I live in Wilmington and can ride anytime on Monday. If I can't keep up I can catch up.

By boiling springs do you mean around the lake houser area?:applause: if you do I plan to ride sat. from around 12 to 4 or 5 (got to try out my new bike).:lol:

trail demon im talking about the trails you told us about . just to clarify, im talking about boiling springs, nc that is in clevland county and borders rutherford county in western nc.

Alright , Yeah that sounds good. If you come down sat. I look foward to ridin with you. I will be taking it slow and easy for a couple weeks tho to get used to the new bike, but I can catch up (I know some short cuts) lol. Sat. my dad will probably be down there with his Ranger too. You talked to him last weekend didnt you? were you the guy driving the nice Honda Ridgeline?

just to clarify, im talking about boiling springs, nc that is in clevland county and borders rutherford county in western nc.

My bad. Wishful thinking I guess.

So 443thumper are you coming down tomorrow or are you goin to wait till mon.?

im going to have to wait untill monday....you going to go on monday?

Nah I gtg to school on mon., I went today and had a blast. The 150 ran great, love the electric start! Sorry I am gonna miss you, maybe we can ride together another time

:applause:

me and another buddy of mine will be there on friday 16th for sure! cant wait to try it out.