Sign in to follow this  

Got my rekluse in today

How the hell do I put it in? Whats the difficultly like? I've never done anything at all with clutches before so its all knew to me, Is it self explanotory?

Thanks

Kevin

I put my 125 in the other month. It says what to do in the instructions. Follow them. Get 2 feeler gauges, you need 2. Piece of cake.

If you serviced a standard clutch before then the Rekluse is pretty straightforward. If you never touched a clutch then it could be a little intimidating. Call or e-mail Rekluse, they will bend over backwards to help you.Let me know how you like it. I rode my first enduro with mine and I am still on the fence.

Mark

Thanks for the vid, so for a beginner mechanic what would you rate the difficulty of this? I read through the manual and installation seems cake, just adjusting and measuring the plates is all I'm worried about.

so for a beginner mechanic what would you rate the difficulty of this?

It truly is only as difficult as it looks in the detailed instructions, in other words, the hardest thing you have to do is take the clutch basket out (for the Pro model) and it requires a clutch holding tool, like the one Motion Pro sells. And as mentioned earlier, their tech support is top notch! :applause: I use mine for woods riding and LOVE it.

Dirt Bike television can be seen on DISH channel 221 thurs at 9pm eastern. Comcast on demand mid atlantic. Or just google dirt bike television and click on video. All of season 1 can be viewed there.