Give me more torque!

I have searched and read for hours on this forum about different pipes and full exhaust systems and my question is still unanswered. I want to buy a pipe or full system for my 06 YZ250F that is going to give me more torque and mid range - I don't care if I don't gain any top end I just don't want to loose any top end. I'm almost sure about getting the FMF Megabomb header as I think it fits what I'm looking for.

What pipe (or full system) is going to give me the most torque and mid range power without loosing any on top. Cost doesn't matter, I just want a top quality pipe that fits what I'm looking for.

Help me out!

Seeing that your from WA, make sure it is 96db in this state since Gov.t is trying to outlaw ORV's with the 45db ordinance as outlined in SB 5544...stupid bill

In that case, mega bomb with a Titanium Q2!

You should also consider the Stage 1 HotCams. Everyone on here that has them swears by them, they cost less than a good full exhaust system, you can re-use or re-sell them when you sell the bike and there will be no sound issues.

Just a thought!

Not yet, still have stock exhaust, even after 4 years. Just put a PMB cap on to get noise down and make it USFS legal. I am in the process of rebuilding engine, hopefull with an overbore kit and will also put in hotcams. That will leave no $$$ for exhaust.

Eventually, I'd like to get the Q2, perhaps next tax return!

mx813

I have a completely stock 03 wr250 i found it was ok stock but bought a complete arrow exhaust system and the bike it completely different, no hot cam, no bog, no nothing just pull. My buddu has ktm 300 exc and now he is on the wr kick cuz he loves my bike so much.