Need Right Radiator, Taco's anyone?

I taco'd my right radiator at Bouquet on Monday. Anyone got one to sell?:applause: Can I keep riding the thing if it is not leaking? Obviously I will be watching the heat. I just don't want to do any damage. The wife wants to ride on Sunday, and I can't let her down.

Very sad, If the rad gets shocked by bumps ect. it may start to leak and you will prob be as far away from help as you can get. Thats my Irish luck anyway. I take it you had no guards?

I'd replace them with big heavy duty ones now, since you have get a new one anyway. Fluidyne make a good ones and don't forget the guards

I've pulled and twisted mine back into shape 3 times, twice on the right, and once on the left. i use large Channel Locks, and a wide nail bar between the frame and radiator, pry gently with the bar, while pulling with the Channel Locks. if the radiator is twisted, just grab it top and bottom, and twist it back. these radiators are very maliable, and you will get most of the tweaks out.

paul

Pull on it a bit to take the "tweak" out of it....

And carry a small packet of pepper (table pepper) with you.

If you do get a small leak, you can use the pepper to slow or stop the leak. But still enjoy your ride. And when you get home, do more tweaking or have it repaired.

:applause: