Sign in to follow this  

Used Bike

I've been lurking on this board for some time now while looking for a clean used 400S. I've located the following bike at a dealer and was thinking about checking it out this weekend. It's advertised elsewhere for $3800.00 so I'm thinking they'll deal further. If the bike appears clean and well maintained should I be concerned about the mileage? What do you think is a fair price? Location is Southern Cal. http://www.escondidopowersports.com/inventory.htm

l

MAKE: Suzuki

MODEL: DR-Z400

Price: $ 4,000.00

YEAR: 2003

MILEAGE: 8200

TRACKING NUMBER:

Description: 2003 Suzuki DRZ400S. Street legal and runs great. Excellent condition. Has skid plate and new Metzler street tires, Tag handlebars. See more pictures below.

Thanks,

Brett

I am not sure about price but it does look clean. Miles wouldn't scare me at all.

I am not sure about the 2003's but if you want to ride in the dirt you will need some stuff, radiator guards, case savers, tires... Also, do some searches the automatic cam chain tensioner (ACCT) was redesigned and I think the new one is on the 2003. If it is not the new one you want to put the MCCT (manual ... tensioner).

You may want them to take some pictures for you and email them to you, engine closeup, few different angles, etc... Post them here and there will be a lot of people that will have opinions and be very helpful.

The tool bag on the rears looks either like a replacement or very faded... not a big deal just something that I noticed.