Sign in to follow this  

Lost Chain Roller

I just noticed that I'm missing a chain roller. '07 TE510. The roller near the front of the swing arm.

The local Husky dealer tells me that the replacement part (Husky) is $65. Anyone got any ideas about something from another manufacturer that would do the trick?

IMG_70922.jpg

Get over to a KTM dealer and order a lower slider for a 07 250 SX-F, looks like pn#77303053010, about $8, includes a blt, I added a washer and locktite, and protects your frame to boot! Jim.

Looks like you are having a bunch of fun with that bike.

Are you working on the suspension? Looks like a bolt is missing...

Get over to a KTM dealer and order a lower slider for a 07 250 SX-F, looks like pn#77303053010, about $8, includes a blt, I added a washer and locktite, and protects your frame to boot! Jim.

The PN that i bought is 77303053000 (whitch is engraved in the slider) but doesn't include a bolt.

I find 65.00 hard to believe, but who knows? I would go to your local motorcycle shop and have a look in thier Parts Unlimited catalog. You should be able to match it with a generic roller. I just measured mine, and its 30 MM wide and 32MM in diameter. You can also search the Parts Unlimited catalog online.

Thanks much for the feedback.

Yes, it does look like I'm also missing the shock bolt and shock. The bike HAS been riding a little funny.

Seriously, I just pulled the shock/forks off to have them revalved/resprung.

The PN that i bought is 77303053000 (whitch is engraved in the slider) but doesn't include a bolt.

pn#77303053010 is the updated part no. and comes with a bolt just installed it today

Those descriptions and part #'s might be nice to have in the parts thread.

pn#77303053010 is the updated part no. and comes with a bolt just installed it today

Aaah OK, but i bet that they "overcharge" for that bolt :applause:

Good to know for people that lost the bolt...the other PN is better for the ones that didn't lost it...don't forget that in any case you need two washers to make the slider 100% centered...i will give Monday the DIN type of washer.

Thanks much for the feedback.

Yes, it does look like I'm also missing the shock bolt and shock. The bike HAS been riding a little funny.

Seriously, I just pulled the shock/forks off to have them revalved/resprung.

You will find out that nothing gets by these Husky riders on this forum. When you send a pic, someone will comment about something else in your garage. [no matter what it is]:applause: