Sign in to follow this  

Ballinger Canyon

Anyone ever been there?? Tryin to find some new riding..

driving up from valencia...

thanks

I go there all the time. You will like it. Once you get out of the parking lot you usually don't see many people.

thanks guys.

whats the quickest way to get there from Valencia (magic Mountain area)

what skill levels is it???

Here is some footage of my brother and i riding there.

Pretty easy place to ride. Fun as well. Bummer my helmet camera batteries were dead that day.

Ballinger Canyon Video

The last shot is funny cause I tried to duck that tree trunk last year and it knocked me off my bike....:applause:

Not sure of the exact fastest way from Valencia, but i am guessing North on the 5, West on 166, South on 33, then a few miles on your left is the entrance with a sign.

6ft 5in...hehe. No way. My bars barely made it. That is my brother's bike in the video. Mine has 10mm risers and Pastrana bar height.

I can do 3-4th gear. It might stall though, hehe.

Here is some footage of my brother and i riding there.

Pretty easy place to ride. Fun as well. Bummer my helmet camera batteries were dead that day.

Ballinger Canyon Video

The last shot is funny cause I tried to duck that tree trunk last year and it knocked me off my bike....:applause:

Not sure of the exact fastest way from Valencia, but i am guessing North on the 5, West on 166, South on 33, then a few miles on your left is the entrance with a sign.

Sweet vid! One of the few times it is good to be short.

Sweet vid! One of the few times it is good to be short.

Hey I'm not short,I make it just fine.What the hell over!!! Our timimg has been off between efmoto and xnofriends.You guys need need to see my brother and I ride we dice it up big time.We serve each other stone spray sandwiches.We plan on riding Sunday at pozo.I'll call you guys....

Anthony:thumbsup:

Dang Anthony, seems we keep missing each other.... Oh well at least were both riding!

I ran the Leaping Lizard Enduro up there a few times.......Cool place to ride. Can be very technical at times.

Gibs Gulch was always fun when it was wet.....