Sign in to follow this  

tell me what you think of my bike?

awesome bike. i'd get pissed too if i posted a pic of my bike asking for an opinion and some one wrote their ignorant ass opinion like that. i'm a wanna be freestyler and my YZ has stock blue plastics so don't judge a book by its cover.

that bike looks awesome tho, try and get a better pic.

awesome bike. i'd get pissed too if i posted a pic of my bike asking for an opinion and some one wrote their ignorant ass opinion like that.

He asked the question and Darvo gave an honest answer :applause:

It doesn't do anything for me either, but hey.... to each his own.

Exactly. The kid asks everyone what they think, then gets all upset when I let him know what I think of it.

What I said was actually the nice version.:lol:

the other topic works... you just knocked another topic off the page but im just telling nextime look before you start another one of people will get down on u hard :applause: and if its for fmx should of went 2 stroke:P

and to think i said nice bike on it because the one guy bitched at darvo its actually not that nice:S its kinda poserish to me evan if you do fmx thats my opinion

ya but its my old racr bike and im new to fmx so i wasint to worried about it. bluse look at blake williams and all the other guys from oz there all hella good and they ride 4 strokes

ya was thinkin about it but like with that huge exust it would lookstupid so ill prolly buy the shortest slip on i can then cut the fenders

+1 the thread title says tell me what you think of my bike not tell me my bike looks good.