Sign in to follow this  

Brake and clutch levers for TTR125

I have a TTR125 LE and I have a hard time reaching the brake and clutch levers with my fingers. My husband says I should always ride with two fingers on each, but it just feels so uncomfortable for me and I don't feel like I have much control over the bike. I think it is because the 2 fingers that I have extended out don't wrap around the levers. It is just too much of a reach because my hands aren't that big. I am trying to find some aftermarket levers that will work better for me. I saw some on a guy's bike that seemed to "indent" in and had rubber for better grip. Do any of you know of any levers that might work better for me?

Also, do you all ride with 2 fingers on each lever all the time?

I only have two fingers on the the lever when I think I'll be in a postion that I will need to use either of them. Ex: Once I've hit the top of the hill and start going down THEN I'll put to fingers on the brake lever. If your racing yes if your trail riding then I say no but thats me.

ASV's

You should wander over to the thumpettes section and ask the same question there. You may get more options there.

Put on adjustables and like the others say you only need fingers on when needed. You want total hold on when climbing.