Is there much demand for Stock SM parts?

I have the chance to by an 05 SM for relatively cheap. The thing is, all I want is the frame for the title and plate. Is there a big demand for the SM specific parts (forks, wheels etc?) I am just wondering what I might be "stuck" with after parting it out on EBay.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet! Good to know. I just never see stock SM wheels or forks, etc up on EBay. I just figured no one wants really wants the stock SM stuff.

I have just seen SM wheels go for $1275 and the forks for $400

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180085119017&rd=1,1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=010&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=200082589571&rd=1,1

I search around alot, and post when I can help (most of the time questions get answered three times before I can finish typing). I see people asking where to find the "dirt" (21 and 18 inch wheels) but not alot of people ask about the SM wheels.

I still have to hear back from the GM at the "stealership". He is off today and he is the one that can give me the deal. If I get it, I will be sure to post here let everyone know she is getting parted.

Thanks,

Sam

dibs................................DIBS???? whatever happened to "Money Talks"??:applause:

That's why we all like eBay. While the majority are busy running up the prices on the auctions for all of those "little seen parts"

............the rest of us are hanging out here sucking up to other members who........."Hey, I know a guy...whose 2nd cousin on his mother's side...who knows a guy who just came across a ............"

Well, we all have probably have come across a guy at one point or another in our buying history.

Hey sm..........just remember who within this thread of eager buyers :naughty: took the time last week to write up a nice Bike Comment on that steed in your garage???? .....and the list is very short too my friend!!?

Now, that said, What I really need is..............

Happy Riding !!

?:eek:

dibs................................DIBS???? whatever happened to "Money Talks"??:applause:

That's why we all like eBay. While the majority are busy running up the prices on the auctions for all of those "little seen parts"

............the rest of us are hanging out here sucking up to other members who........."Hey, I know a guy...whose 2nd cousin on his mother's side...who knows a guy who just came across a ............"

Well, we all have probably have come across a guy at one point or another in our buying history.

Hey sm..........just remember who within this thread of eager buyers :naughty: took the time last week to write up a nice Bike Comment on that steed in your garage???? .....and the list is very short too my friend!!?

Now, that said, What I really need is..............

Happy Riding !!

?:eek:

ROTFLMAO

"..... I'll be you friend......"

".....No, after you, I insist....."

".....Hey, this round is on ME....."

Thanks again Beemer for the kind words. I am a firm believer in karma, so I will definitely so some research if I do get, but I will let every one here that has helped answer (and then requested) know what I have and a FAIR OFFER will not be turned down.

Thanks again guys. If I do get her, most all will be up on EBay but again, I will let every one know ahead of time that has had certain requests.

Oh, and as always, CASH TALKS!

Thanks again Beemer for the kind words. I am a firm believer in karma, so I will definitely so some research if I do get, but I will let every one here that has helped answer (and then requested) know what I have and a FAIR OFFER will not be turned down.

Thanks again guys. If I do get her, most all will be up on EBay but again, I will let every one know ahead of time that has had certain requests.

Oh, and as always, CASH TALKS!

well guys...........I guess that I won't be getting any reputation points for my previous posting on this topic now will I ?? ?

sm......good luck, I hope it works out well for you.

Happy Riding !!

:applause:?