Sign in to follow this  

Bithlo Sunday 3/11

Since none of you loons have posted up where to ride this weekend I figured I would. Ill be at Blo this Sunday.

Goons huh? Are you going to bring your A game this weekend? The only time I saw you last weekend is when I was passing you. I'm hoping for a little more competition this time.

Yah you passed me but that was because I was tired from wasting my energy looking for Tom and Jerry on the track. Oh wait that must have been You and Brian. Ill be there with game for sure!

wait a minute, how the hell did I get dragged into a dynamic duo tiff?

Next time I make it out I'll bring my stop watch, or you guys can just race for 3 laps heads up, or is that 2 laps too many?

nah not you man there another kid named brian that has been riding with us lately

we may be at bithlo tomorow night, on an 07 ktm 250 SXF. And a few more times in the week. Is there any other tracks within an hour's drive of orlando that are good, we are thinking of heading down to pax on Sunday. ANyone else have suggestios? The only one we have tryed so far is bithlo.

Pax is a great track with more and bigger jumps than Bithlo. However with the Supercross in town I heard the place is packed with a lot of pro riders practicing. Hard Rock in Ocala is another good track. The main track is much more technical than Pax or Bithlo and also has a lot of elevation changes. They also have a small Supercross style track (more like Arena Cross) and a sand track (a lot like the back track at Bithlo). It too may be quite busy with riders practicing. Hard Rock also has a couple of other intermediate level tracks (Outback and Roller Coaster) and some hare scramble trails. A word of caution about Hard Rock, the name says it all, the ground is very hard (except for the sand track). Here is a link to places to ride in Florida with track descriptions, directions and contact information.

http://www.southfloridamx.com/new_page_19.htm

MarkC