Sign in to follow this  

Clean up

How do you cleanup your clothes, gears etc...

I have problem with residual mud stains staying on clothes and gears.

Thanks

Like anything washing them straight away is the key. If you leave it on I found it stained my gear. Use normal washing powder.

I use Spray n Wash. Just spray it on and let it soak in for about 10 mins then put it in the washer.:applause:

i use whatever laundry soap we have at the time, put everything in and let er fill up an agitate for about a min to get it sudzy(sp) and than stop the washer and let em soak for a half hour, than turn it back on, and they come out good :applause:

I ride at a place called walker valley that has this orange/red clay dirt that stains things even white plastics.

I soak my pants, jersey, gloves, etc in the washing machine as suggested avove. And I put all my "hard gear" knee pads, elbow and chest protector in the dishwasher. Works great, just don't try it with the dishes at the same time.....and make sure the wife isn't home either.

I soak my pants, jersey, gloves, etc in the washing machine as suggested avove. And I put all my "hard gear" knee pads, elbow and chest protector in the dishwasher. Works great, just don't try it with the dishes at the same time.....and make sure the wife isn't home either.

i will try this one ...and will not tell my wife about it