Sign in to follow this  

Pitster and Staggs

Where are the dynos for the GPX w/ SGR 146 kit and big valve head.

SGR. It's a wild guess but I bet I'm pretty damn close to reality. It also depends on what gas you're runnin.

16.2hp

Yeah right :applause: I'll believe it if they release a dyno untill then it's all here say.

Yeah right :lol: I'll believe it if they release a dyno untill then it's all here say.

That's right....and you see that they aren't jumping onto this post to answer the question. Maybe everybody else in this forum will quit bowing down to Pitster and Staggs' BullSh_t....Unless, they put their money where their mouth is. They are all Show, and no Go....which is why they refuse to post the dynos.:applause:

I know guys we are long over due. I am going to try and get one of the bikes on the Dyno next week. We have been stringing it along and I appologize. We have just been busy with new stuff about to come out as well as the new bikes.

• Like 1

on planetminis there was a guy that put the same 146gpx in a built crf70 and on his review he was racing a built klx with either a 138r or 143r. so i think the numbers will be close

on planetminis there was a guy that put the same 146gpx in a built crf70 and on his review he was racing a built klx with either a 138r or 143r. so i think the numbers will be close

I can tell you our riders can hang with 160 klx's with no issues.

Yes, that is true and We will get the dyno ASAP.

reason why we are claiming close to 16 is cause we had almost the same motor on a dyno by Kendall at Cat 5 a while back, ( not the same head but almost) so this is a guess for now, But from what Kendall has said based off his previous dyno, and speaking to him about our SGR head we should be basicaly the same as his last dyno he did, ( or more)

I know that is not a good enough answer to many of you, and we will get a dyno ASAP, we just havent had time yet, because of all the new SGR stuff and the new Pitsters coming in.

We will also be meeting with Transworld Motocross, Pit Racer and a few others in the end of March or early April at a MX track in CA, so we will have more full reviews from them as well. We will also have the SGR bike so they can test it back to back with the stokers.

That's right....and you see that they aren't jumping onto this post to answer the question. Maybe everybody else in this forum will quit bowing down to Pitster and Staggs' BullSh_t....Unless, they put their money where their mouth is. They are all Show, and no Go....which is why they refuse to post the dynos.:applause:

We will get it done, dont worry, we are not avoiding this at all!!

I can tell you our riders can hang with 160 klx's with no issues.

160 Bore kit motors dont run, a 138+r with a stroker will take that or try taking Eddies 160 from MotoHP on

We will get it done, dont worry, we are not avoiding this at all!!

Now that is what I wanted to hear ....:applause: