Sign in to follow this  

PC Ti-4 Single...

Ive searched for a while now and cant really pull up anything on this pipe, only the duals, which seem to hands down make better low-mid. How does the PC single do as far as power output and overall feel...? Anyone own one?

the Ti-4 system is incredible....notcible mid range gain....like really...u can feel the enhanced pull through the powerband...all i kno is u got the Ti-4 dual system...or any dual system...it's gonna be 1000+.....i personally like the single exhuast on bikes.....ive seen quite a few 250r's switching to a single....

the Ti-4 system is incredible....notcible mid range gain....like really...u can feel the enhanced pull through the powerband...all i kno is u got the Ti-4 dual system...or any dual system...it's gonna be 1000+.....i personally like the single exhuast on bikes.....ive seen quite a few 250r's switching to a single....

not all dual systems are 1k+. got mine for 500$ and you can get fmf one for like 360$.

not all dual systems are 1k+. got mine for 500$ and you can get fmf one for like 360$.

i guess ur rite but the titanium systsms by yoshimura and PC are around 950-1000...

How about the bottom and top? Same as before or noticeably/slightly better...?

top is untouched or at least for my kx250f....there could be slightly better.....and low end my bike pulls harder..then the stock system...but i could feel most of the change throughout midrange...throttle was response was better...but that could have been the ap mod....if u are planning on switching to a single...there is a Ti-4 Gp Lowboy System on ebay for 670 with shipping....all new

top is untouched or at least for my kx250f....there could be slightly better.....and low end my bike pulls harder..then the stock system...but i could feel most of the change throughout midrange...throttle was response was better...but that could have been the ap mod....if u are planning on switching to a single...there is a Ti-4 Gp Lowboy System on ebay for 670 with shipping....all new

Wait, so your talking about on your KXF or do you have a CRF too? and i just searched ebay and i dont see what your talking about, i see some but those are only for 04-05...Im also talking about the whole system, not just the slip on. Can you link me to the one your talking about?

Wait, so your talking about on your KXF or do you have a CRF too? and i just searched ebay and i dont see what your talking about, i see some but those are only for 04-05...Im also talking about the whole system, not just the slip on. Can you link me to the one your talking about?

i know u have the dual on...but i figured that if u switched to a single...all u would do is buy a single syste, and rejet to suit the system....i kno that ive seen someone who changed there 06 to a single....the only way to get a single would be to get a 05 system...cause most sites now are selling only dual pipes for the 06-07........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PRO-CIRCUIT-Ti-4-GP-LOW-BOY-SYSTEM-HONDA-CRF-CRF250R_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35596QQitemZ140001342864QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-PRO-CIRCUIT-TI-4-LOW-BOY-GP-EXHAUST-HONDA-CRF-250-F_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43978QQitemZ230051660026QQtcZphoto

but ask around to see if u jsut need to buy the single or if u need to do a modification to the subframe or something....

The 05 single pipes won`t go without modification your 06crf bike ! :applause: