Sign in to follow this  

Zeta Levers Rule !!!

Just purchased a Zeta clutch and brake lever from wheeling cycle supply (coolest people on the planet).. these levers are the shizzy ! They bolt right on to the stock perches but are much more adjustable and they even bend backwards to eliminate being broken when you take the inevitable digger.. They are so much beefier than the stockers and feel solid! They look sweet too.. probably due to the CNC billety goodness.

Here is where you can get them if you are interested ....

http://www.wheelingcyclesupply.com/shop?action=category&cat_id=70

I'm sure many of you are aware of these levers (I have seen a few posts here and there about them) but if you have not considered these levers you really should. $90.00 well spent (for the pair) in my opinion !!

Here is what they look like installed....

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=37321

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=37322

check out the break away action !!! :applause:

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=37323

• Like 1

Those look great and I am in need of some levers myself. Seems I am always in need of levers.:applause:

Lookin' sweet!

They look like really good quality too.

Those are the two finger, right?

These are actually the three finger versions. They make a 4 finger version as well but I don't think a 2 finger version is available.

If I want to make them the two finger version I'll just slide the perches in on the bars a few mils :applause:

I ordered a pair too. Just got them today. Very sweet and much cheaper than the Pazzos for my R6.

Those are sick levers, CaptCrash uses them, they must be good! I'm for sure getting some for my DRZ... When I get it... :thumbsup:

Those are on my short list...

I just wish they made a 2 finger brake lever. I got used to using it on my YZ.

Very sexy levers for sure.

• Like 1

My brake lever had a lot of slop in it. I added a washer, and drilled/tapped two holes for set screws- one to adjust the engagement of the MC plunger, the other to adjust engagement of the brake light.

sm10.JPG

-Dave

I'm thinking of finally getting a pair once summer comes.

Just curious. You guys have a photo of the "tang" that pushes on the brake switch? I'm speaking of the brake side lever, ofcourse.

Just wondering what that looks like underneath there. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I'm thinking of finally getting a pair once summer comes.

Just curious. You guys have a photo of the "tang" that pushes on the brake switch? I'm speaking of the brake side lever, ofcourse.

Just wondering what that looks like underneath there. :thumbsup:

This?

dsc0085co6.jpg

My brake lever had a lot of slop in it. I added a washer, and drilled/tapped two holes for set screws- one to adjust the engagement of the MC plunger, the other to adjust engagement of the brake light.

-Dave

Mine did too. The earlier production Zeta brake levers are about .5mm thicker than the newer run. Don't know why Zeta did this but with the help of the supplier I swapped my lever for an older one?

Mine did too. The earlier production Zeta brake levers are about .5mm thicker than the newer run. Don't know why Zeta did this but with the help of the supplier I swapped my lever for an older one?

So, are you saying that the older production Zeta's fit better? Should we all be looking for the earlier batch of levers, then?:thumbsup:

Dang, I just ordered some levers from the TT store. I crashed and broke one. This time the Maier hand guards didn't save them. These levers look good, and I like the break away action. Reasonably priced IMO. I might get a set myself. :thumbsup:

So, are you saying that the older production Zeta's fit better? Should we all be looking for the earlier batch of levers, then?:thumbsup:

All I know is the lever I was sent was roughly .5mm thinner than that of two brake levers that were in an older production run. That now could have of changed.

I don't want to discourage anyone to from buying the Zeta levers, they are very nice. I just want to warn anyone that may experience the same problem I did and it sounds like the above forum member did too.

Hi,

I tried to contact Wheeling Cycle Supply via email to order the Clutch lever for my DRZ400E 2005. But the email messages I sent were not deliverable...

Does anyone know the right part's no. for the Clutch lever for my bike?

Or has anyone got the right email address for Wheeling Cycle Supply? I tried the ones on the website, but do not work... :thumbsup:

Thanks!!! :ride:

Hi,

I tried to contact Wheeling Cycle Supply via email to order the Clutch lever for my DRZ400E 2005. But the email messages I sent were not deliverable...

Does anyone know the right part's no. for the Clutch lever for my bike?

Or has anyone got the right email address for Wheeling Cycle Supply? I tried the ones on the website, but do not work... :thumbsup:

Thanks!!! :ride:

PM me your email and I'll have Forrest at Wheeling contact you.

I just put on a set of zeta levers. my brake lever is very sloppy also. i guess i should call Forrest.