Dont read this thread!!!

? i wanna know some tips on building some smallish whoops and step downs for my practice hair scramble track i want to make it pretty hard.

there are 2 places to put a step down, one is a mini hump type thing and the other is a raised downhill slope w/flat ground after it. advice please!?!?!?!?:applause:

Catchy title for the thread.

First a dozer would make things quick and easy. In order to get your dirt to stay in one spot and not rut up or wash away in the rain. You need to lay down a layer of dirt around 6-8 inches thick. Compress the dirt with the dozer. Pile up another layer and compress again. Keep repeating the process untill the whoops, ramp, whatever takes the shape you want.

If you can't get the dozer and only have a wheel borrow and shovel you can do the opposite. For the whoops instead of building up the dirt dig down into the ground and take away dirt to accomplish the same task.

Dig down as far as you want in a strip, and pile the dirt on the side. Pack it down and shape, there you go instant whoops. Not very hard ones just basic ones. If you leave them un attended for a while (couple of months) they'll turn into flat ground again and you can keep using the dirt for other jumps etc. :applause: