Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Anyone see Reid and Bubba at St. Louis>

At the end of the race after they had words Reed popped Bubba on the back as he rode off. I think it might be on between the 2 of them. It might get interesting. Since Reed can't seem to run the Bubba pace he will try harder to take him out early in the races.

Could make things interesting! for once!! :applause:

At the end of the race after they had words Reid popped Bubba on the back as he rode off. I think it might be on between the 2 of them. It might get interesting. Since Reid can't seem to run the Bubba pace he will try harder to take him out early in the races.

Could make things interesting! for once!! :applause:

"Reed"

spelling oopppsss

QUOTE=toyota_mdt_tech;4481676]"Reed"

It was after RC won, he pulled over, waited for Bubba to pull up next to him, Bubba and RC waited for Reed. Bubba waved Reed up to them, then Bubba and Reed said something to each other for like 3 seconds, while RC watched. As Bubba rode off Reed just gave him a 'slap' or 'patt' on the back, kinda a "Good-Game" thing between riders it looked like to me. It did not look like it was meant rudely or agressively to me.

I think all 3 of these guys have alot of respect for each other and are not out to take each other out, or to start something. Besides that, Reed and Bubba have alot of $$ at stake and dont want to start something that will make fans or sponsors mad, which could cost them a ride, and big $$.

It was after RC won, he pulled over, waited for Bubba to pull up next to him, Bubba and RC waited for Reed. Bubba waved Reed up to them, then Bubba and Reed said something to each other for like 3 seconds, while RC watched. As Bubba rode off Reed just gave him a 'slap' or 'patt' on the back, kinda a "Good-Game" thing between riders it looked like to me. It did not look like it was meant rudely or agressively to me.

I think all 3 of these guys have alot of respect for each other and are not out to take each other out, or to start something. Besides that, Reed and Bubba have alot of $$ at stake and dont want to start something that will make fans or sponsors mad, which could cost them a ride, and big $$.

That didn't look like a "good-game" patt on the back to me. I thought he was trying to push him or something. Also you didn't see Bubba get all up in Reed's face? But does matter to me, I like RC, Bubba, Reed the same.:applause:

I Thought this post was about Tara Reid.

What the hell were you watching man? There is BAD BLOOD THERE! They freaking hate each other!

What is Reed standing up for? He took Stewart and himself out and got passed with no contact and still acts like Stewart did something wrong. IMO, Reed is embarrassed and doesn't know how to handle it. I'm not a Reed hater but I lost a little respect for him after that. Take it like a man and work harder to win.

Reed sucks.

U no wat stfu evreywhere u go u say reed sucks. Yet he in the top 3 so he must being something right. And no 1 complains when bubba pulls this kinda thing

U no wat stfu evreywhere u go u say reed sucks. Yet he in the top 3 so he must being something right. And no 1 complains when bubba pulls this kinda thing
that's cheezy's catch pharse get used to it. No Reed thread would be complete without it and I seem to remember a year or two ago more than a handful of "stewart sucks" threads.

I was at the Dallas race and Reed actually ran a descent race. Bubba still pulled away but Reed was still in there on the last lap to put a wheel in on the last turn. Bubba went high and Reed tried to take the inside. Bubba had about a bike length on Reed at the finish line jump. The funny part is while they were both in the air Bubba gave a look back and a point. Kinda looked like Bubba was kinda punkin' Reed. I have no problem with Reed but I saw him in the pits and he looked like a fag with his curly hair and big glasses. I'm a big Windham fan, wish he would be in the points chase.

Hahaha... your lack of literacy amuses me. I like your signature "Too ride is too live." Hahaha. What a tard.