Sign in to follow this  

Got a package from Cannon Racecraft today!

I have a 2003 XR400R and I weigh 270 lbs. I had Cannon Racecraft make me new fork springs 36.7x537 spring rate of .51, and a rear shock spring with a spring rate of 11.2. Does that sound about right to you suspension gurus?

Can't wait to install them!

Sounds about right to me. I put in .51 fork springs, and am getting ready to order a 12 shock spring. I weigh in at about 280.

Just got back from the bike shop, I ordered a Race Tech spring through him, and he said Race Tech is being weird and he doesn't know if or when they're going to ship it or what, so he said if it were him he'd just order a shock spring from somewhere else. So I'm getting ready to order a Cannon spring.

But for me waiting so long for my spring, he cut me a deal on a DID 520VM chain ($30 off list) and changed my shock oil for free (I bought the quart of oil, but the service was free). That's why I keep going back to him :applause:

But for me waiting so long for my spring, he cut me a deal on a DID 520VM chain ($30 off list) and changed my shock oil for free (I bought the quart of oil, but the service was free). That's why I keep going back to him :applause:

That guy sounds like a keeper!:lol: