Sign in to follow this  

nor cal mx

i have once heard about mx races that are specifically put on for us offroad guys with our headlights and soft suspension. I have just started racing harescrambles and love the competition. Soo i was wondering is there any mx races around here where i could race other tree-dodgers? if not i could try to race with the mx guys but would probably get whooped up.

thanks in advance for the help.

April 13-15 there's a WORCS race at Honey Lake in Milford. That's about as close to a MX race for offroad guys as I know of.....

thanks for the help the worcs races are cool but i wnated to run a mx with the heats an all i just love competition

Some time in april i think honeylake is running mx races with a GP track. Then they do a team race at the end of the day which is awesome.

kinda what im talkin about but im about 20 yrs away from bein over the hill. thanks anyways

lol.. That is the only race series that I know of that has a class for trail bikes, or has a really slow beginner class. So I don't know....:applause:

well there is a race series through santa clara fair grounds motocross. and they just had a race a metcalf on sunday. u should look up that. i think its liek 30 bucks to race.