Sign in to follow this  

Exhaust?

What kind of exhausts you guys running? I wanna put a different can on my 02 yzf. Whats a good all around exhaust?

White Brothers E2 makes an excellent slip on exhaust. You can also tune the power with the available end caps. The smaller end cap apparently gives you more low end grunt, and the larger and cap gives you more top end. I only rode my pipe for 2 min on my street and could tell a big difference and it wasn't jetted right yet.

how much does the small end cap cost??? and will the low end increase be noticable???

how much does the small end cap cost??? and will the low end increase be noticable???
This is my thread buddy ask some where else. Thank you

Anyways on the exhaust my buddy just got a E2 for his crf and it sounds good and everything but it is really long and i dont know if i would like it on my bike. Anyone have any pics of a E2 on there yzf?

After having a WB on my old bike, I will probably not buy a WB again. The fit and finish isn't all that great...

Dr. D. Dubach puts the pipes through a lot of tests.

Actually, is there even a Dr. D for the 02?

With my old 01' YZ250F I ran a fmf titanium powerbomb header with a powercore 4 silencer. I loved that setup, just added power everywhere over stock.

I had a Dr D on my 01 WR and on my 03 YZF, both with great results