Sign in to follow this  

Searching for cheap O.E.M. parts

Damn there are alot of web sites. Anyone out there willing to share their favorites? Thanks in advance

The best way to get cheap OEM parts is to find a LOCAL dealer that is selling them through their own web site -like http://midwestactioncycle.com/, http://www.naturecoastmotorsports.com/ but that's local to you. The price differences from one to another are minimal and it all goes through the same distribution network.

-Order the parts ONLINE (If you order from their web site, you will save 10% to 30% over someone walking to the parts counter of the SAME dealer to order the exact SAME part).

-In the remarks section of the order specify: DO NOT SHIP / In store pickup.

Yes, you'll have to pay sales taxes but it's generally less than shipping so you still come out ahead.

No point giving UPS $10 if you order for $30 of parts...

If you have a big order and the sales tax is outrageous where you live and you'd rather pay shipping just order from the TT store or from an out of state dealer's web site (like the ones I referenced above).

Online ordering/local pickup is cheaper than online ordering/shipping 99% of the time and both are cheaper than walking up to the parts counter 100% of the time...

I don't know about O.E.M. but I just got a brand new blue 3.2 gal. I.M.S. tank that went for $200.00 PLUS $11.00 for shipping for $189.00 with no shipping just for asking if they would sell for that price. Doesn't hurt to ask there's alot of competition out there for your $$.

Go right here on TT store for OEM parts.They have nice prices.

TT will beat prices also...with free shipping over a certain amount!

Most importantly they sponsor this forum you use for free...

Thanks for the replys.all great leads, OSITECH I hope you mean to say the fourm WE all use for free , anyway I have tried to use the TT store and can't bring up any search engines to locate or price oem parts I get to a page showing my bike and can't go any farther . I will try calling the toll free number .