Sign in to follow this  

my first ride in 2007

We finally had our first nice warm day today. So my friend and I went out on our new track that a bunch of us built last fall (didn't turn out too bad). I suck LOL but my friend is pretty good, he used to ride side by side with RC back in the day. He just started riding his 95 kx 125 again last fall. He's still pretty fast LOL. I'll post his video here later so you guys can see him. Sorry about the video quality, it was a digital camera and severe arm pump combined LOL.

He had a bad crash in 1990 (came up short on a triple at highpoint) had his jaw wired shut and just started riding his 95 kx 125 again last fall.

his friend has the 95 kx 125

LOL, here ya go, this sounds a little more like a 2 stroke. Yeah, mine is an 06 kx 250f.

yeah, he looks way faster on the 12 year old 2 stroke, which I can relate to. i sold my crf and got a ktm 200 and now I blow my brothers away on their 250f's. IMO 2 strokes are long from dead.

I just looked again and realized that you are on the 250 and he's riding the 125 in the second video. so I guess that shoots some holes in my previous statement. my bad,