Sign in to follow this  

Anyone want to sell their Berg?

I am Looking for a Husaberg? Finally going to sell the WR looking for a Husaberg or KTM 525 MXC. Not a new bike but a solid used rig. Anyone know of anything on the market in California? Bigbob got any thoughts?

I am Looking for a Husaberg? Finally going to sell the WR looking for a Husaberg or KTM 525 MXC. Not a new bike but a solid used rig. Anyone know of anything on the market in California? Bigbob got any thoughts?

Everything is for sale. What size do you want? What year? What price range? What options? Plate necessary? Yoou wil find everything from '01 fx470's to used 2007 models. I saw a 2007 fe380 for $6500 (I think) in Tennessee.

stay away from that KTM 525 long stroke tractor. good for farmers that's all. The Husaberg Fe550 is lighter and has short stroke motor. the Bike is fantastic. late model 2004,5,6 would be best. Fe550 would be best for that open country down there. :applause:

Call MotoXotica ask them 707 446 4282.

new ones 07 models are $8100 - 8300 OTD, but MotoXotica has 06 year old ones for $1000 less. you could have my 06 Fe540e for $5800 OBO. 130 hours, great condition will need a $500 cam chain/top end service thing at 150 hours. The Husaberg Fe450e is the lightest e start 450 on the planet and it's a great woods bike, wide ratio needs gearing down a step for woods, but still seems gappy in desert to me, but probably a better desert bike with you on it then big me.

the Fe550 has a wide ratio too, but the power fills the gears completely- It's the charmer of the Husaberg line up. great in woods and open both.

I'll keep my eye out, I remember an 04 fe 550 for sale recently up here.

take a look at www.husaberg.org make a post there, I bet some one will offer their bike up.

also I think you would be best on a Husqvarna TE450. Short stroke fantastic motor..3 more HP then the WRF450. It is the HP king of 450's. get an 05, 06 or 07. the 04 is good, can be found for $3000, but does not have the kehein carb.

stay away from that KTM 525 long stroke tractor. good for farmers that's all. The Husaberg Fe550 is lighter and has short stroke motor. the Bike is fantastic. late model 2004,5,6 would be best. Fe550 would be best for that open country down there. :applause:

new ones 07 models are $8100 - 8300 OTD, but MotoXotica has 06 year old ones for $1000 less. you could have my 06 Fe540e for $5800 OBO. 130 hours, great condition will need a $500 cam chain/top end service thing at 150 hours. The Husaberg Fe450e is the lightest e start 450 on the planet and it's a great woods bike, wide ratio needs gearing down a step for woods, but still seems gappy in desert to me, but probably a better desert bike with you on it then big me.

the Fe550 has a wide ratio too, but the power fills the gears completely- It's the charmer of the Husaberg line up. great in woods and open both.

take a look at www.husaberg.org make a post there, I bet some one will offer their bike up.

also I think you would be best on a Husqvarna TE450. Short stroke fantastic motor..3 more HP then the WRF450. It is the HP king of 450's. get an 05, 06 or 07. the 04 is good, can be found for $3000, but does not have the kehein carb.

Great info Bob thanks.

top end only @ 150 hours ???

more like con rod kit , 4 x valves , piston should be ok , just rings .

counter balancer [ you can't get the bearings anymore ] & add the top end to that , full gasket set .

then she's good for 150 hours !!