Sign in to follow this  

New streetbike

I pulled one of my usual stunts last night. Me, my wife, and son went to see a friend at the shop he works in and to get a price qoute on a Kawasaki ZX-10R. 2 hrs later I had all the usual stuff signed...:lol: and a 2007 Kawasaki ZX-10R with full titanium Akrapovic exhaust with CF cans and Power Commander III USB are waiting to be picked up later this week. The aftermarket parts are gonna go on after break-in....:lol: I am stoked!!!

I was seriously going thru sportbike withdrawal after selling my 00.5 Aprilia Mille R last spring. The cool part is my friend who works parts got credit for the sale.... just so there's something dirt bike related, my son got a TP bouble back flip poster..... :applause:

Dennis

I got to ride for about three hours today... an hour on the 200, an hour on the 250F, and an hour on my '06 R6. Gotta love it! Congrats on the literbike! :applause:

Wow. Dont kill yourself.

I am not bashing you for getting a streetbike (I have two) all I am saying is that you need to watch yourself. 1000's are brutally fast. I am sure you know this but just keep that in mind when you go out riding. Remember to constantly check the speedo cuz that thing will pile on the digits even faster then your mille would.

congrats