Sign in to follow this  

will a yosh header fit with a two bros pipe

I bought a used sm and it had a two bros pipe on it with stock header. I have did all the mods except for internal engine stuff. I would still like more power. Would the power gained from the yosh header be worth the 200 bucks.

didn’t think you could buy a yosh header only full systems were sells them ? could you make it fit a yoshi slip on :applause:

Sell the muffler you have now and put that toward a full Yosh sys. That's the only way to pull max power out of the engine. You won't be disappointed!

if i did that i would need to order one and would take weeks to come as they are a fortune in the uk and would need to sell my yosh slip on first so would be with no bike thats y i would like to buy a header if i could any ideas

The stock header and most other brands are just a pipe that is the same diameter from the head to the muffler mid pipe. Then some brands have a slight increase in pipe dia. from the midpipe to the muffler but it is mostly straight. The Yosh makes so much more power because from the header all the way to the muffler the pipe is constantly increasing in diameter. This allows the exhaust pulse to expand as it cools and creates a pulling action in the cylinder to help pull the next pulse of air in the intake and cylinder. This is why the slip on systems (even Yosh) don't perform very well because they still use the straight pipe stock muffler (that's how we can look at a pic and tell you if it will make power). So until you can step up to the full Yosh system, the stock E header is just as good as the after market headers for the muffler you have. If you have an S header, the E header would be a good/cheap addition.

ok get how it works now so will try to get hold of a e header that would be the best i could get out of a slip on if not happy its sell the yosh slip on and raid the piggy bank and get a full yosh system thanks for the help :applause: