140 install update

its done yeah wish the snow would go away now.. Couple questions i did use the oring on the top end of the motor it fit it there so nice like it should be there... Is this bad will it cause a problem??? Also iam not bitching but the casting of the Tb cilinder isnt all that great i had to dremel out the oil return hole it was almost closed... But thats what you get with sand casting i guess. Overall yes it went together pretty easy and i can really feel the diffrence in compresion just turnning it over.... To my suprise when i got that GPX motor apart it is a really well built motor really well built the cylinder and piston look to be of better quality then the TB stuff except for the dished top of the stock piston it is really a solid motor more than i expected...Overall went great but if anyone would like to let me know if putting the oring back on top between the head and jug will cause a problem that would be awesome thanks....

The following info is from TB's site.

"INSTALLATION NOTE: Don't use the original o-rings between the head and cylinder (not needed) but do use the large o-ring at the bottom of the cylinder between the cylinder and the engine case at the oil return."

If you leave the original o-rings in between the head and cylinder, there is a good chance you will get an oil leak.