Sign in to follow this  

Any one going to pacific raceways tomorrow?

last time i rode ther ein the mud it wasnt that bad all the jumps were still doable but for sure call before you haul i bet practice will be canceled it's supposed to rain heavily

you wont i tried to call them tonight they only answer phones mon-fri :applause: ill go there though to watch a bunch of friends ride im not wasting 25 bucks its going to be way muddy if they run it

so was it canceled or not I was kinda mad weatherman said it was supposed to rain all day was 60's and cloudy all day here but no rain I should've went

you should have- it was a blast. Towards like 230-3 everyone left so they just split it up into like 2 classes that rode for what seemed like forever

ya a friend(#202 06 yz450 with the blue chevy xtreme) went up there said it was way muddy but the guy runnin it said they lost enough money the last practice they canceled so they had to run it.

So can just anyone show up with a bike and ride during the practice sessions, or do you need a race license and a specially prepped bike? I've never tried motocross, but I might want to take my woods bike out and give it a try.

yep just pay $25 bucks and your good to go doesn't matter what bike you're riding