Manchester, the buck stops here...

The weather looks great and I can't wait to be at Manchester tomorrow. We

only have about 1.25 miles of trail left to go!

If you ride a dirt bike, you need to make every attempt to shake loose and

come out tomorrow morning; especially if you have not been able to come to

one of the earlier workdays. As usual, DO NOT GO TO THE NORMAL DESIGNATED RIDING AREA! Directions are on the website.

www.scohv.org

Bring a Machete or loppers. Also, I don't expect anyone to cut trail for

more than 2-3 hours. You should spend plenty of time riding!

This is the biggest public trail project that has been completed in South

Carolina since the 1980's, and represents a huge victory for the OHV

freedom-to-ride movement. Please do not short-change yourself by being uninvolved. That would be like standing by and sucking your thumb at the Boston Tea Party! I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Ivan Haynes

But my toe hurts!!! Some fool dropped a 650 on it last time.? I swear that log jumped out in from of me!? I am too old for this :applause: .... oh crap, I will be there... :eek: But I bet the young guy Sean does not show up... he can not handle the manual work.

The weather looks great and I can't wait to be at Manchester tomorrow. We

only have about 1.25 miles of trail left to go!

If you ride a dirt bike, you need to make every attempt to shake loose and

come out tomorrow morning; especially if you have not been able to come to

one of the earlier workdays. As usual, DO NOT GO TO THE NORMAL DESIGNATED RIDING AREA! Directions are on the website.

www.scohv.org

Bring a Machete or loppers. Also, I don't expect anyone to cut trail for

more than 2-3 hours. You should spend plenty of time riding!

This is the biggest public trail project that has been completed in South

Carolina since the 1980's, and represents a huge victory for the OHV

freedom-to-ride movement. Please do not short-change yourself by being uninvolved. That would be like standing by and sucking your thumb at the Boston Tea Party! I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Ivan Haynes

I had no idea this work day was going on. Sorry I missed it. The work that has been done on the trails is great...especially for those of us that are whoop challenged.

I'd love to help out. Because of the improvements I've actually added it back to my list of riding options.

Are there any plans on fixing up the track and keeping people from using the berms as jumps or their latest hill climb?

Chickenboy,

Thanks for being interested. I'm kind of having a hard time getting people to show up and help, so I've been getting a little bent out of shape lately. I think I need to relax some for awhile...

We are going to try again Saturday March 24th.

I wish something could be done about the track, but it's just too expensive and time consuming to maintain, so we just stick to the trails.

Ivan

You guys should go to our website and get on the e-mail list. It's hard for me to remember who to remind with everything else going on. I'll try to say something on this board at least next week though. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

I just want to say that I took my first trip to Manchester saturday with my wife and some friends of ours and we had a BLAST and a half!! Thank to all who keep it groomed and in shape! I also would like to know how we could help out too. -Tank