Sign in to follow this  

Rally on KING 5 "Up Front" this Sunday

Senate Bill 5544, the ORV noise issue, the Kline email, and the Storeybrook Noise [Hoax] issue and the OHV Rally will be covered tomorrow on KING 5.

Expect to see Senators Adam Kline and Karen Fraser, Dave H. (recieved the Kline email) Kevin Mcgrath and family (WOHVA, AMA and NMA)

other WOHVA members and a Storeybrook shootout between the infamous Andrea Fontenot:thumbsdn: and Kristy Buck :applause: (secretary/treasurer) of the Storeybrook Homeowners Association. Also footage of the ORV Rally at the Capitol and possibly breaking news... The failure of SB5544.:lol: :lol:

http://www.king5.com/upfront/

Watch KING 5 News Up Front with Robert Mak

Covering the issues the matter every Sunday on KING-5 @ 9:30 a.m. and NWCN @ 8:00 p.m, KONG TV @ 6p.m.

Who knows?

Seattle is liberal and the media is usually liberal, 5544 is a liberal bill.

However, I have the feeling that Robert Mak and Mike Cate are going to give an even accessment, I'd almost lay money this one is fair and balanced.

I'd almost lay money this one is fair and balanced.

Lottery ticket would be a better bet....

Man, I'd love to be wrong. :applause:

Photo from Monday at the Capitol

RobertMakShow.jpg

Robert posted a pic of Kline's hybrid on TV, why not mine?

My hybrid kicks Kline's hybrid's a$$

John,

I had those exact same thoughts when you passed me in your Camry hybrid.

They showed Kline's Prius at the end of the news segment last week like he was greener than thou (or holier than thou). Subtleties like that show the true bias of the media.

Forgive my ignorance (I've been out all day). Is 5544 dead?

Scott

Alright. Read the good news in the other thread. Thanks to all who participated, especially those that were at the forefront and put so much effort in.

Now I'm hoping for a fair assessment on " Up Front".

Scott

Got it set to record. I think Robert Mak will be fair about it. I watched him during the elections and he seemed fair when he did the commercial "true or false" thing. He gave the rest of the stories that the commercials didn't complete.

You can watch what the Washinton State Senate have and are voting on, on http://www.leg.wa.gov/Senate .

Since they have not voted on it yet, it is NOT to late to call them and tell them what you think of the Senate Bill 5544.

So keep telling people to call the Senate at 1-800-562-6000 and tell "YOUR" Senator to vote NO on Senate Bill 5544 !!! They will ask for your name, address, and phone number, So "YOUR" Senator will get YOUR message.

Their hours are Mon-Fri 8 am to 8 pm, Sat 9 am to 1 pm

And it won't be voted on this session. The speaker killed it due to Klines misconduct.

:applause: Misconduct? What else did this guy do? Or was that the letters he wrote?

Try and find "Up Front" sometimes they move it around a bit. I posted the regular air time.

Tried that still no listing on king or kong:confused: I can't believe I'm moving even further out in the sticks:eek: Guess I'll have to spend more time riding and less TV watching when I get there.:applause:

Close as I can get.

04 Upfront With Robert Mak 16 KONG 1:30 AM EDT 03/12/2007

So it's on at 10:30 or 11:30 depending on when I set my clock forward:confused:

I didn't know there was an Up Front with Jesse Jackson before now