Sign in to follow this  

Any Southwest DRZ'ers taking advantage of the weather?

Hey Guys/Gals!

I was just wondering how many people have been able to take advantage of the unseasonably warm weather we've been having in the SW.

Had a great 40 mile jaunt today through some of the craziest washes and whooped out Jeep roads that I have ever been on. :lol: Did I mention that I HATE DEEP SAND!!!!!!!!

I have been fortunate to be able to get 5 rides in this past week - nearly 500 on/off road miles! (that's a lot for me).:lol:

I feel sorry for you guys still snowed/iced in. NO FUN!!!:applause:

It's been beautiful here in some parts of Texas, too. I've been doing a little riding & even went on a little airplane ride with a co-worker who owns a little airplane.

FUN FUN FUN!!!

I have been itching to do some street riding in this beautiful SoCAl weather, but alas I am still working on the license plate. Oh well. Ocotillo Wells was great last weekend, and Gordons Well will be looking good March 22nd through the 25th!

It was in the 50's here and finally got some riding in. Time to start thinking about what dot knobbies to put on. Don't think I'll start doing dirt until the mud goes away though. Will re-start my mc commuting this week as it's supposed to be in the 60's in the afternoon.

Nice pics paochow, cool trip. Looks like a great place to be riding.

I'm thinking about moving to Albuquerque or Salt Lake City.

This is an awesome time of year to live in the SW for riding. Ifalldown and I took a ~270mi trip up into the mountains of Southern New Mexico yesterday. Perfect weather and great riding, even ran into some snow and mud.

Looks like a great place to ride. I am curious about the elevation there. How did the bike run, and were you set up for it (jetting) ?

Later...